By Lukas Ruebbelke
Read or Download AngularJS in Action PDF
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of setting apart good judgment, information, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http carrier
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot internet apps
- Microsoft .NET for Visual FoxPro Developers
- Programming in C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library)
- Using the HTML5 Filesystem API: A True Filesystem for the Browser
Additional info for AngularJS in Action
3. info Build your first AngularJS application 9 Because you’re pulling files from a CDN, you’ll need to run Angello Lite from a web server. There are a few ways to do this, but one of the easiest ways is to use the npm package serve. js. org/. Install the serve package by running npm install -g serve from the command line. Download Angello Lite from GitHub, using the URL given above, and place it on your local machine in a directory named angello-lite. Navigate to the angello-lite directory from the command line and run serve.
Com/. A lot of thought has gone into the process of adequately covering server-side communication while staying focused on AngularJS and minimizing the cognitive overhead that comes with spinning up a development server. At the time of this writing, there are two fairly painless options for running a back-end server. The first and easiest option is to use Firebase as the back end. This can be set up and integrated in just a few minutes from a totally free account. js API that’s at the AngularJS in Action GitHub site.