By Inc. Apple Computer
Read or Download Apple Human Interface Guidelines: The Apple Desktop Interface PDF
Best personal computers books
Quickly, potent aid from Mac OS X TroublesDiagnose and treatment difficulties for Mac OS X and OS X 10. 2 JaguarSeeking reduction from mouse mishaps or reminiscence malfunctions? Take the therapy and attain height functionality with Mac OS X and OS X 10. 2 Jaguar. during this important source, Mac guru and best-selling writer Curt Simmons covers every little thing from uncomplicated difficulties like interfacing along with your computing device to the complicated info of troubleshooting functions, printer drivers, and multimedia good points.
Exhibits the reader not just the right way to layout an interface, but additionally tips on how to make it absolutely useful ¿ placing thought into perform and highlighting the issues a dressmaker faces whilst operating in a real-world state of affairs.
This ebook presents training scientists and engineers an academic at the basic options and use of microcontrollers. at the present time, microcontrollers, or unmarried built-in circuit (chip) desktops, play serious roles in just about all instrumentation and regulate structures. so much present books arewritten for undergraduate and graduate scholars taking an electric and/or desktop engineering path.
Get the main from your netbook! Now that you have got a netbook, it is time to the best way to maximize all of its functions. This hands-on consultant explains how one can preserve your netbook working at top functionality by means of restricting what number courses you run at the same time and what you obtain. examine the simplest how you can connect with the web, safe your method, set up software program, use web-based courses from Microsoft, Google, and others, upload reminiscence, and troubleshoot your netbook.
- MacBook Pro Portable Genius
- iMovie 3 for MAC OS X: Visual QuickStart Guide
- How to Do Everything. MAC
- De Windows XP a Windows Vista
- Multithreading Applications in Win32: The Complete Guide to Threads
Extra info for Apple Human Interface Guidelines: The Apple Desktop Interface
2. User extends the selection to the right by Shift-clicking after the word “behind”. 3. User extends the selection to the left by Shift-clicking before the word “Pay”. 4. User extends the selection to the right by Shift-clicking at the end of the sentence. When considering which model to use in your application, keep in mind that the addition model provides more flexibility by allowing users to extend a selection in both directions. A Shift-click should result in a continuous selection—the selection is extended to include everything between the old anchor point and the new active end.
45 C H A P T E R 3 Drag and Drop Note: Proxy icons are not immediately draggable. Since the proxy icon is in the title bar, where a user often clicks to initiate moving a window, a proxy icon requires a user to hold the mouse down for a couple seconds before it becomes draggable. Destination Feedback If the user drags an item to a destination in your application, your application provides feedback that indicates whether it will accept that item. Destination feedback should not occur simply because your application is “drag-aware”; rather, it should depend on the destination’s ability to accept the type of data contained in the dragged item.
If one of the objects selected with Command-click is already within an existing part of the selection, then it is removed from the selection instead of being added. Selecting August 31, 2004 | © 1992, 2001-2003, 2004 Apple Computer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 35 C H A P T E R 2 User Input Figure 2-8 Discontinuous selection within an array 1. Cells B2, B3, C2 and C3 are selected. A B C D A B C D A B C D 1 2 3 4 5 2. The user holds down the Command key and clicks in D5. 1 2 3 4 5 3. The user holds down the Command key and clicks in C3.