By Christian Heilmann, Russ Ferguson
* Dynamically control markup, validate kinds and care for images
* Debug functions utilizing gains contained in the browser
Guided via engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility via setting apart common sense, information, and presentation duties with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
- Perl Database Programming
- AngularJS Directives Cookbook
That is, they must begin with either uppercase or lowercase, but not mixed case. The preceding statement will sort the string array members, and the sorted version is stored in the members array (replacing older values). Before we use sort(), the members string array method is assigned to the paragraph element class allmem (for the purpose of displaying it) and the same array after the application of sort() is assigned to the paragraph element class sorted. The output is as shown in Figure 2-13.
Involved in the teaching field for over 15 years, he has developed the art of explaining even the most complicated topics in a manner that everybody can easily understand. 5 Projects (Shroff, 2009), Java Server Faces - A Practical Approach for Beginners (PHI Learning, 2009), Practical JSF Project using NetBeans (PHI Learning, 2009), Foundation Joomla (friendsof ED, 2009), and Practical EJB Project (Shroff, 2009). He also writes articles on a variety of computer subjects which can be seen on a number of websites.
We can see that an array members is defined that contains the names we want to display. We next pass this array to the map() method. The callback function in the map() method contains two arguments, n and i, where n refers to the elements of the array (names) being passed to the map() method, and i is the index of the individual array element (index begins with 0). To make the serial numbers begin with 1 instead of 0, we can add 1 to i in each iteration. "+n) This statement returns all the elements of the array one by one with index beginning from 1.