By Nizamettin Gok, Nitin Khanna
• Create your first hybrid Android venture, utilizing Eclipse IDE
• Use the WebView regulate to host your hybrid software
• Distribute your program to Google Play and the Amazon Appstore
Guided through engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of isolating good judgment, info, and presentation obligations with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot net apps
- YUI 3 Cookbook
As you delve deeper into the details of Ant, you’ll realize the whole Ant task notion is very flexible and can be leveraged to perform very complex operations in a modular way. xml—will be gen‐ erated by the Android tool. We will look at some of these files in this chapter. xml for now. dir is missing. xml" /> To create the Ant build system for an existing project created using Eclipse, run the following: $ cd project_dir $ android update project -p . xml quite similar to the one just shown.
38 | Chapter 3: Android Fundamentals Imagine your project holding a bucket of numbers. You can take one of those numbers and allocate it to a control. Let’s first investigate this resource-reference structure a bit further. This resource ref‐ erence has the following formal structure: - @[package:]type/name. java file, discussed in Chapter 2, you’ll notice that there is an entry corresponding to each resource. The generated IDs are integers. Most methods that take strings also take these resource identifiers as inputs.
To install SASS from the command line, use the following command: $ gem install sass For Windows, you will first install Ruby using an installer that can be found at the Ruby Installer website. Once Ruby is installed, you can in place SASS as previously described using the command line. If the command fails in Windows, please make sure you have Ruby and Ruby Gems in your path. Details on managing the path variables in Windows can be found at the Windows website for managing en‐ vironment variables.