By Trevor Burnham
Guided through engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key positive aspects, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by way of keeping apart common sense, facts, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot internet apps
- Perl developer's dictionary
- Pragmatic Ajax. A Web 2.0 Primer, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Notice that the context given to callback itself is never used, and __func is never exposed to the outside world, ensuring that it’s always called in the context in which callback was defined. In practice, CoffeeScript uses a helper function named __bind, but the underlying technique is the same. => may be CoffeeScript’s most powerful shorthand. You might wonder why you shouldn’t just always use => instead of ->. There are two reasons. First, the binding code leads to some small overhead in both file size and execution time and is usually unnecessary.
But more importantly, while the chameleon-like nature of context is often confusing, it can also allow for very elegant code. For instance, many libraries pass critical information to callback functions through context.