By Kenneth Copeland
Oh Lord, how lengthy? If you have ever requested that query, this ebook is for you! it is going to assist you the way to wait...without wavering. To persevere in religion (even when you are stressed) until eventually your victory comes. detect the conquering mix that could placed you excessive each time. realize religion and persistence - the ability Twins!
Read Online or Download Faith and patience : the power twins PDF
Best inspirational books
Freedom Flight: The Origins of Mental Power
Olympic Silver Medalist, Lanny Bassham, was once feeling actually defeated and sorry for himself because of his failure to arrive his final goal.
He meets a guy who alterations his standpoint, his perspective and most significantly his destiny. An not going mentor named Jack explains to Lanny that he's has misplaced his freedom and resides in a self-imposed prison.
During their airplane flight to Cairo, those strangers embark on a very inspirational discovery. encouraged through precise occasions this ninety six web page ebook contains 14 good fortune rules and packs a robust punch to people who decide on the event the flight in their lifestyles - their Freedom Flight.
Take again your freedom, holiday down the partitions in your self-imposed criminal and achieve to your goals.
Saint Benedict on the Freeway: A Rule of Life for the 21st Century
How will we heal the rift among our day-by-day lives and the sacred? How do we reside a lifestyles able to listening to "the nonetheless small voice" of God whereas experiencing the rate and sensory overload of contemporary lifestyles? This publication is Ware's solution to those questions. She recognizes that others have addressed the questions.
- Inspirational and Cautionary Tales for Would-Be School Leaders
- Mary's Prayers and Martha's Recipes
- We Heard the Bird Sing: Interacting with Anthony de Mello
- Bloom: Finding Beauty in the Unexpected
Additional info for Faith and patience : the power twins
2) God is faithful. You will never face anything that you cannot overcome. (3) God always provides the way of escape. Satan cannot attack with any weapon that is greater than what God has provided for us as weapons. Thank God, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but powerful through God to the pulling down of strongholds. Satan is limited to the things that are common to mankind, but we are not. We have access to the full armor of God. Our patience rests solidly on the full assurance that, no matter what comes next, Jesus has provided more than enough victory to put us over.
Working the power of patience is the difference between success and failure in the faith walk. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). You must believe that you are healed before you see the results in your body. You cannot wait until your body looks and feels healed before you believe it. If you do, you will never receive by faith. You cannot get faith's results without exerting the force of faith. Faith is believing that you receive whatever you ask before it can be seen with the sense of sight or felt with the sense of touch.
Faith and patience are the power twins. Together they will produce every time. Patience without faith has no power to call into reality the thing desired. Faith is the substance of things we hope for. Patience without faith has no substance. On the other hand, faith without patience many times will fail to stand firm on the evidence of the Word that gives deed to things not seen. Jesus told Peter that He had prayed for him that his faith fail not. Without the power of patience at work, we will allow sense knowledge—the things we see—to overwhelm our faith based on what the Word says rather than what the natural eye can see.