By Chris Aquino, Todd Gandee
Read Online or Download Front-End Web Development The Big Nerd Ranch Guide PDF
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key positive factors, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility via keeping apart good judgment, info, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce basic caching with the $http carrier
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much internet apps
- Flickr Mashups
- AdvancED DOM Scripting: Dynamic Web Design Techniques
Additional info for Front-End Web Development The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
3” Various A collection of different specifications, such as media queries, new selectors, semi-transparent colors, @font-face. ico Have you ever noticed the little icon that appears at the left end of your browser’s address bar when you visit most websites? 19. ico image file. Many sites have one, and browsers request one by default. 20 in the DevTools. ico Do not worry about this error if it appears. It will not affect your project. ico image – and that is your first challenge. ico error message.
Alt text is also what screen readers use to describe an image to a user with a visual impairment. 25 Chapter 2 Setting Up Your First Project Image tags are different from most other elements in that they do not wrap other elements, but instead refer to a resource. When the browser encounters an tag, it draws the image to the page. This is known as a replaced element. Other replaced elements include embedded documents and applets. Because they do not wrap content or other elements, tags do not have a corresponding closing tag.
Use this tag in your documents so that the widest range of browsers can interpret them correctly, especially if you expect international traffic. The body will hold all of the HTML code that represents the content of your page: all the images, links, text, buttons, and videos that will appear on the page. 21 Chapter 2 Setting Up Your First Project Most tags enclose some other content. 10. ” Tags are used to “mark up” your content, designating their purpose – such as headings, list items, and links.