By CGP Books
Taken from retail AZW4 utilizing KindleUnpack
This e-book is stuffed with transparent revision notes and distinct diagrams for each Edexcel GCSE Chemistry subject, together with a piece on ‘How technology Works’. It includes a great deal of assistance and speedy attempt inquiries to try out realizing, and everything’s defined in straight forward language with a marginally of humour.
Read Online or Download GCSE Chemistry Edexcel: The Revision Guide PDF
Similar textbook books
</B> Mathematical Proofs: A Transition to complex Mathematics, 2/e, prepares scholars for the extra summary arithmetic classes that keep on with calculus. this article introduces scholars to facts concepts and writing proofs in their personal. As such, it's an creation to the math company, delivering good introductions to family, services, and cardinalities of units.
Good fortune on your calculus path starts off the following! James Stewart's CALCULUS texts are world-wide best-sellers for a cause: they're transparent, actual, and packed with suitable, real-world examples. With MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS, 7th variation, Stewart conveys not just the application of calculus that will help you increase technical competence, but additionally offers an appreciation for the intrinsic fantastic thing about the topic.
Cheap and interesting! With its cutting edge, story-telling studying aids, interesting instances, and compelling enterprise functions, necessities of commercial legislations isn't just authoritative and accurate--it is usually a excitement to learn. From the first actual bankruptcy, the authors' brilliant writing will draw you into the ideas of commercial legislations in the context of vibrant examples and remarkable eventualities.
Groundbreaking, finished, and built by way of a panel of major foreign specialists within the box, Textbook of Tinnitus presents a multidisciplinary evaluate of the prognosis and administration of this common and troubling affliction. Importantly, the ebook emphasizes that tinnitus isn't really one disorder yet a bunch of fairly assorted problems with diversified pathophysiology, various explanations and, hence, varied remedies.
- Electric Circuits (9th Edition) Answer Manual
- Abnormal Psychology (9th Edition)
- Petrogenesis of Metamorphic Rocks: Complete Revision of Winkler’s Textbook
- An Introduction to Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (5th Edition)
- Calculus: Concepts and Contexts (4th Edition) (Stewart's Calculus Series)
- Papiamentu Textbook
Additional info for GCSE Chemistry Edexcel: The Revision Guide
A Metal’s Exact Properties Decide How It’s Best Used The properties above are typical properties of metals. Not all metals are the same though — their exact properties determine how they’re used. For example: • Aluminium has a low density and is corrosion-resistant. Pure aluminium isn’t particularly strong, but it forms hard, strong alloys (see page 26). These properties make aluminium a very useful structural material. It can be used for loads of things from window frames to electricity cables and aircraft.
4) They form polymers by opening up their double bonds to ‘hold hands’ in a long chain. Bromine water + alkene — decolourised 5) The first two alkenes are ethene and propene. 1) Ethene 2) Propene Formula: C2H4 Formula: C3H6 H H H H C C C H H H H C C H H Notice the names: • “meth-“ means “one carbon atom“, • “eth-“ means “two C atoms“, • “prop-“ means “three C atoms“, etc. The only difference then between the names of alkanes and alkenes is just the “-ane“ or “-ene“ on the end. Alkane anybody who doesn’t learn this lot properly...
Oxygen relights a glowing splint. 1) Hydrogen and oxygen react to produce water — which isn’t a pollutant. 2) The reaction between hydrogen and oxygen releases energy. 3) Put these two facts together, and you get something useful: you can get energy by reacting hydrogen and oxygen — and it doesn’t produce any nasty pollutants, only nice clean water... Fuel Cells Use Fuel and Oxygen to Produce Electrical Energy A fuel cell is an electrical cell that’s supplied with a fuel and oxygen and uses energy from the reaction between them to generate electricity.