By Dane Cameron
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key positive aspects, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of setting apart good judgment, facts, and presentation duties with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
- Start Here! Learn HTML5
- Modeling Semantic Web services : the web service modeling language
- Mobile Web Development
Com">Link to Google You will also notice that the a tag does not cause an implicit new line to be generated in the document. This is because, unlike most of the other tags you have examined, it has a display type of inline. Hyperlinks can be surprisingly complex. As you progress through the book you will see more interesting features of hyperlinks, such as the manner in which they can encode parameters, but for now a basic understanding is sufficient. Images can be inserted into an HTML page with the img tag.
Although I have not covered it, attempt to turn the image into a hyperlink so that it loads another page when it is clicked. Hint: The image will need to be a child element of the hyperlink. html website. com/go/ html5jsjquery24hr. You will also be able to download the code and resources for this lesson from the website. info 3 Lists and Tables In this lesson, you will look at two important ways content can be structured in web pages: lists and tables. LISTS Lists are common to anyone who has worked with word processing tools such as Microsoft Word: They are the bulleted and numbered lists that are used for capturing a sequence of points.
Defi nition lists were originally specified purely in terms of terms and defi nitions. The HTML5 standard broadens the suggested uses of defi nition lists and encourages you to think in terms of groups with names and values. FIGURE 3-4 TABLES Tables are a more complex structure than lists and support the familiar notion of rows and columns. Throughout the course of this book, you will write a web application from scratch, and this web application will utilize a table. The web application will perform basic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities; in particular, it will keep track of a set of contacts and the last date they were contacted.