By B. M. Harwani
Read Online or Download jQuery Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach PDF
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key gains, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility through isolating common sense, info, and presentation obligations with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* speak with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much internet apps
- Java Demystified
- AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook
- Create Web Charts with jqPlot
- Practical mod_ṗerl
Extra info for jQuery Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
To make the serial numbers begin with 1 instead of 0, we can add 1 to i in each iteration. "+n) This statement returns all the elements of the array one by one with index beginning from 1. The output that we get is as shown in Figure 2-5. Figure 2-5. toUpperCase()); }); Recall that the arguments n and i in the callback function refer to the array element and index number respectively. We can see that the application of toUpperCase() to n (that is, the names stored in the array in the form of array elements) converts the names into uppercase and returns them for displaying in the paragraph element.