By Jim Keogh
Guided through engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key gains, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of setting apart common sense, information, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much net apps
- MEAN Web Development
- Enterprise Java with UML
- jQuery Kochbuch
- Building a Web Site with Ajax: Visual QuickProject Guide
The combined logical expression is false only if both individual logical expressions are false. ). The NOT operator is different from the other logical operator in that it does not combine logical expressions. Instead, the NOT operator reverses the logic of a logical expression. ” The not at the end of this sentence reverses the logic of the first part of the sentence. The first part says, “I got a big fat raise,” which is a positive statement. The not reverses the positive statement to a negative statement.
You create the box (declare a variable), place a label on the box (name a variable), and place a value into the box (initialize a variable or assign a value to a variable). Variables and literal values are used with operators to construct an expression. An operator is a symbol that tells the browser how to evaluate the expression. An operator tells the browser to perform an operation on values or variables on one or both sides of the operator. These values or variables are called operands. Arithmetic operators are used to tell the browser to perform arithmetic.