By Nicholas C. Zakas
Author Nicholas Zakas assembled this choice of top practices as a front-end tech chief at Yahoo!, after finishing his personal trip from solo hacker to group participant. He additionally comprises principles steered through different professionals. Use the following tips and strategies to assist your crew put aside person personal tastes and serve as at the next level.
* identify particular code conventions to your workforce
* Use instruments resembling JSLint and JSHint to maintain your workforce on target
* undertake sort instructions, reminiscent of uncomplicated formatting, to aid your staff produce uniform code
* practice a number of programming practices to unravel difficulties and increase code caliber
Guided by means of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key positive factors, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility through isolating common sense, facts, and presentation tasks with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce easy caching with the $http carrier
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of surroundings layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much internet apps
- AngularJS: Novice to Ninja
- Quick start guide to JavaFX
- HTML5 Multimedia
The pieces of the address can also be accessed individually, yet the tag names might seem strange to you. That’s because Google has made them generic, so the tags aren’t confusing to people not in the United States. The state abbreviation w is called an Administrative Area Name, for example. Accessing the values individually makes showing just the city x or only the address y easier. Also, accessing them individually is a quick way to determine a place’s postal code z (called a ZIP Code in the US).
Com/download-custom-markers/. Still want to create your own? Read on. png file. The icon can be whatever size you Plotting Markers and Message Boxes 29 want, but keeping each dimension between 20 and 50 pixels is probably best. If the icon is too small, clicking it becomes difficult; too big, and the icon obscures the location you’re attempting to call out. If you’re using Google as your mapping provider, you also want to create an image to use as your marker’s shadow. This step isn’t necessary if your marker is a similar shape to the Google default or if you’re using another provider.
That is, the marker object needs to be declared at the top of your code, or you need to find another way to access it. In “Functions” on page 297, I describe variable scope and how to declare variables so they can be accessed anywhere in your code. #5: Create a Custom Icon Marker The quickest way to make a map feel like your own is to change the default icon used for markers. Mapstraction has simple marker options that make the technical process of using custom icons a cinch. The more laborious part may be creating the icon file itself.